SIG60 Evaluation Board for prototyping a multiplex UART or LIN network and testing its communication performance over the DC power line
- Establish a DC-BUS network in minutes.
- Robust UART / LIN communication over the power lines.
- Two selectable carrier frequencies.
- Selectable UART / LIN Bit rates between 9.6 Kbit/s to 115.2 Kbit/s.
- Interface directly to a micro controller UART port.
- Small size board (55mm*33mm).
- Operates from 10V to 36V.
- Can supply 3.3V/300mA for host operation
- Transmitting UART or LIN over the Power line.
- Consumer electronics internal network.
- Avionics sensors - actuators bus.
- LED lights network.
- Vehicle control - doors, seats, mirrors, A/C, lights etc.
- Electrical vehicle Battery Management System [BMS]
Money transfer to Yamar's bank accountCredit Card (Visa/MC/AMX) + 2.7%