The DCAN500 evaluation board performs CAN communication over DC power lines at bit rates up to 500 Kbit/s.
The board contains the DCAN500 device, its protectin network and a switching power supply for the 3.3V.
- Interface using the CAN bus protocol
- Contains the DCAN500 device for CAN communication
- Bit rates of up to 500Kbit/s.
- CAN arbitration over the powerlines.
- 251 selectable carrier frequencies.
- Built-in Modem, Error Correction and Synchronization.
- Replace the CAN bus control wire.
- Allows flexible network designs..
- Sleep Mode for low power consumption
- Battery Management Systems [BMS].
- Adding a redundant CAN channel.
- Replacing existing CAN bus wires