DCAN500 FPGA evaluation board perform CAN communication over DC power lines at bit rates up to 500 Kbps. The board contains a FPGA and Analog-front-end boards.
- Interface using the CAN bus protocol
- Contains FPGA and AFE boards for CAN communication
- Bit rates of up to 500Kbps.
- CAN arbitration over the powerlines.
- Built-in Modem, Error Correction and Synchronization.
- Replace the CAN bus control wire.
- Allows flexible network designs..
- Sleep Mode for low power consumption
- Battery Management Systems [BMS].
- Adding a redundant CAN channel.
- Replacing existing CAN bus wires