The DCAN500 device operates as a CAN bus transceiver transferring CAN2.0 A/B messages over power lines at CAN bit rates up to 500Kbit/s.
- Interface using the CAN bus protocol
- Bit rates of up to 500Kbit/s.
- CAN arbitration over the powerlines.
- 251 selectable carrier frequencies.
- Built-in Modem, Error Correction and Synchronization.
- Replace the CAN bus control wires.
- Allows flexible network designs.
- Hard-coded 48 bit UUID.
- Sleep Mode for low power consumption
- CAN2.0 A/B over power line communication.
- Adding redundancy to CAN channel.
- Replacing existing CAN buses
- Truck-trailer CAN communication
Money transfer to Yamar's bank accountCredit Card (Visa/MC/AMX) + 2.7%