The DCAN500 device operates as a CAN bus transceiver transferring CAN messages over power lines at bit rates up to 500Kbps.
- Interface using the CAN bus protocol
- Bit rates of up to 500Kbps.
- CAN arbitration over the powerlines.
- Built-in Modem, Error Correction and Synchronization.
- Replace the CAN bus control wire.
- Allows flexible network designs.
- Sleep Mode for low power consumption
- CAN bus over power line communication.
- Adding redundancy to CAN channel.
- Replacing existing CAN buses
- Truck-trailer CAN communication