The SIG100 device merges both data and power over the powerline, eliminating the need for control and data wires.
The SIG100 is designed to meet the new DC-LIN ISO 17987-8, providing a seamless interface with LIN-BUS networks.
- Noise robust UART / LIN over battery power line transceiver.
- No limit to the number of bytes in a message.
- 251 selectable carrier frequencies between 5MHz to 30MHz.
- Selectable bit rates between 9.6 Kbit/s to 115.2 Kbit/s.
- Operates as Master or as a Slave in a multiplex network.Designed to meet DC-LIN ISO 17987-8
- Hard-coded 48 bit UUID.
- QFN 32 small footprint pins package
- Sleep Mode for low power consumption.
- Vehicles LIN-BUS
- Battery management (BMS)
- Climate control network
- Sensors / actuators bus
- Robotics control networks
- Lighting control
- Truck-Trailer communication
- Multiple networks sharing the same powerline.
Money transfer to Yamar's bank accountCredit Card (Visa/MC/AMX) + 2.7%