The SIG60 power line transceiver is capable to transfer any number of UART protocol bytes over the DC power lines at bit rates up to 115.2 Kbit/s. The IC operates both as a master or as a slave in a network of multiple SIG60 and SIG61 devices.
- Robust UART / LIN communication over the power lines.
- Seven delectable operating frequencies.
- UART bit rates between 9.6 Kbps to 115.2 Kbps.
- Can be 5 times faster than LIN network
- Operates as Master or Slave in multiplex network.
- Multiple networks may operate over the same power line.
- Eliminates the UART / LIN bus wires and transceiver.
- Sleep Mode for low power consumption
- Small size 28 pin QFN package.
- Consumer electronics internal network.
- Avionics sensors - actuators bus.
- Transmit UART or LIN over the power line.
- Vehicle body control - doors, seats, mirrors, A/C, lights etc.
- Electrical vehicle Battery Management System [BMS]
- 1 - 49 $7.45
- 50 - 99 $5.9
- 100 - 999 $4.85
- 1000+ Contact Us