The SIG102 with its eight configurable I/O pins allow remote sensors reading and activating actuators over the power line. It is useful in applications such as controlling motors, lights, read sensors, etc.
- UART powerline transceiver
- Eight configurable ADC/Din/PWM/Dout pins
- Noise robust UART / LIN over battery power line transceiver.
- 251 selectable carrier frequencies.
- Selectable bit rates between 9.6 Kbit/s to 115.2 Kbit/s.
- Operates as a stand alone node (slave) and a master.
- QFN 48 pins package
- Sleep Mode for low power consumption
- Consumer electronics internal network.
- Avionics sensor - actuator bus.
- Vehicle sub bus for doors, seats, mirrors, climate control, lights etc.
- Electrical vehicle battery management
- Controlling LED network
Money transfer to Yamar's bank accountCredit Card (Visa/MC/AMX) + 2.7%