DCB1M evaluation board is used to test the DCB1M IC communication over DC noisy power lines such as of vehicles at speeds of up to 1.4Mbit/s.
- Robust communication over DC or AC power line.
- Bit rates of up to 1.4Mbit/s.
- Variable error correction codes, to match the channel conditions.
- 251 selectable carrier frequencies.
- 1k bytes TX & RX FIFOs.
- Multiplex CSMA/CA mechanism .
- Supports UART, SPI, and I2C protocols.
- Sleep Mode for low power consumption
- Small size design.
- Audio and Video streaming.
- Local networtk for Internet of Things (IoT).
- Data transfer over powerline
- Redundant powerline network.
- Security networks.