- Robust UART / LIN communication over the power lines.
- Seven working frequencies.
- UART bit rates between 9.6 Kbps to 115.2 Kbps.
- Can be 5 times faster than LIN network
- Operates as Master or Slave in a multiplex network.
- Multiple networks may operate over the same power line.
- Eliminates the need for UART / LIN bus wires.
- Sleep Mode for low power consumption
- Small size 28 pin QFN packages.
- Consumer electronics internal network.
- Avionics sensors - actuators bus.
- Transmit UART or LIN over the power line.
- Vehicle control - doors, seats, mirrors, A/C, lights etc.
- Electrical vehicle Battery Management System [BMS]
The SIG60 is a second generation transceiver for digital communication over battery power line. The device simply interfaces with any UART / LIN port of any micro controller. It allows the power-line to be employed for both power and communication, thus eliminating the need for special wires for carrying control or data. The SIG60 uses a unique multiplex digital signaling technology that overcomes the power line noisy environment. Its small footprint already integrates most of the analog components needed for its operation. The SIG60 can be placed in a sleep mode for power saving, while it is still capable of sensing the bus for remote wakeup messages from other devices. The SIG60 device can interface directly to a LIN host, hence eliminating the LIN transceiver. In addition, Since the SIG60 can reach bit rates of up to 115.2Kbps, it allows sending LIN based commands at rate of up to 5 times faster than a traditional LIN network.
The SIG60 requires very few external components as can be seen from the below typical schematic:
- 1 - 49 $7.45
- 50 - 99 $5.9
- 100 - 999 $4.85
- 1000+ Contact Us
- Contact us
- By money transfer to Yamar's bank account
- Via PayPal by adding 4% PayPal fee.