The SIG61 evaluation board is a prototyping tool in a SIG60 system consisting of one or more such slave boards ioperating over DC-BUS Power line communication network controlled by SIG60 Master.
- Independent UART/LIN Slave over powerline.
- Eliminate the need for uC in the slave side.
- Noise robust operation.
- Seven selectable carrier frequencies.
- Selectable bit rates between 9.6 Kbit/s to 115.2 Kbit/s.
- Operates as a stand alone node.
- Eliminates the UART/LIN bus control wire.
- 8 general outputs and 8 general input pins.
- Sleep Mode for low power consumption
- Consumer electronics internal network.
- Avionics sensor - actuator bus.
- Vehicle sub bus for doors, seats, mirrors, climate control, lights etc.
- Electrical vehicle battery management
- Controlling LED network
Money transfer to Yamar's bank accountCredit Card (Visa/MC/AMX) + 2.7%