- Independent UART/LIN Slave over powerline.
- Eliminate the need for uC in the slave side.
- Noise robust operation.
- Seven selectable carrier frequencies.
- Selectable bit rates between 9.6 Kbps to 115.2 Kbps.
- Operates as a stand alone node.
- Eliminates the UART/LIN bus control wire.
- 8 general outputs and 8 general input pins.
- Sleep Mode for low power consumption
- Consumer electronics internal network.
- Avionics sensor - actuator bus.
- Vehicle sub bus for doors, seats, mirrors, climate control, lights etc.
- Electrical vehicle battery management
- Controlling LED network
The SIG61 is an independent slave in a DC-BUS Powerline communication network controlled by a SIG60 master device. The device has 4 ID pins, 8 input pins and 8 output pins.
The EVB contains all the required hardware for remotely reading its 8 input pins or writing to its 8 output pins by a SIG60 master. The hardware contains a line protection network, ceramic filters and a power supply. The Module performs an asynchronous UART protocol over DC power lines at predetermined bit rates. Each module can be configured to an ID address (0-15) by on board switches. The SIG61 respond to its master commands by either update its output pins or respond to a master command with a message containing its 8 input pins status. The SIG61 module can be interfaced directly to applications such as sensors or motors through its J1 I/O connector.
The Network operation is maintained by employing 5 types of command messages: Read, Read-change, Write, Sleep and Change-Frequency. The command format is similar to the standard Universal Asynchronous Receiver Transmitter (UART). Data, received by a Write command, from a remote SIG60 Master device is reflected to the SIG61 output pins. A Read command from the Master device triggers the SIG61 to send the status of its input pins. Its small footprint integrates most of the components needed for its operation allowing small size control solutions. The SIG61 is an economical slave device for applications as controlling motors, reading sensors etc., eliminating the need for dedicated control wires and a host controller for its operation. It reduces the harness size and increase reliability. A sleep mode enables power saving. Wakeup messages on DC line awaken remote devices. The SIG61 is useful for a wide range of Automotive, Avionics and Industrial applications such as sensor readings, actuator activation, doors, seats, mirrors, climate control, lights, Truck-Trailer, etc.
- 1 - 9 $395
- 10+ Contact Us
- Contact us
- By money transfer to Yamar's bank account
- Via PayPal by adding 4% PayPal fee.