- Establish a DC-BUS network in minutes.
- Robust UART / LIN communication over the power lines.
- Seven working frequencies.
- UART / LIN Bit rates between 9.6 Kbps to 115.2 Kbps.
- Interface to a computer or a micro controller.
- Small size board (55mm*33mm).
- Operates from 10V to 36V.
- Can provide up to 400mA@3.3V for a host
- Transmitting UART or LIN over the Power line.
- Consumer electronics internal network.
- Avionics sensors - actuators bus.
- LED lights network.
- Vehicle control - doors, seats, mirrors, A/C, lights etc.
- Electrical vehicle Battery Management System [BMS]
The SIG60 Evaluation Board (EVB) allows the user to quickly establish a multiplex UART or LIN based DC-BUS network and evaluate the communication performance of the SIG60 device. It contains all the necessary external components and can interface to a PC computer using either an RS232 to UART converter or Yamar’s SIG60 USB Interface. Together with the DC-BUS test software, the user can have the system running in minutes.
The EVB is in a small size, which enables the user to use it as a prototype and install it in an existing system.
The received data signal from the DC line passes through a protection network into the RxIn input pin to an Rx amplifier. The amplified signal passes via F0B or F1B pins to an external ceramic filter and back into RxP input. The SIG60 decodes the data and output it to HDO pin as an asynchronous bit stream.
On the transmitter side, the host sends UART or LIN based data to the SIG60 via HDI pin. The asynchronous data is protected against errors and modulated inside the SIG60 modem. The DTXO pin outputs the digitally modulated signal to the ceramic filter for shaping. The shaped signal enters the SIG60 via F0B or F1B pins into an output amplifier. The modulated data on TxO pin drives the DC line via the protection network.
The switching power supply provides the 3.3V voltage required for the SIG60 operation. The power supply operates in a wide input voltage range between 10V and 36V. The module current consumption is in the range of 30mA depends on supply voltage.
- 1 - 9 US$365
- 10+ Contact Us
- Contact us
- By money transfer to Yamar's bank
- Via PayPal by adding 4% PayPal fee.