- Robust communication over DC or AC power line.
- Bit rates of up to 1.3Mbps.
- Variable error correction codes, to match the channel conditions.
- Multiplex CSMA/CA mechanism .
- Supports UART, SPI protocols.
- Sleep Mode for low power consumption
- Small size design.
- Audio and Video streaming.
- Local networtk for Internet of Things (IoT).
- Data transfer over powerline
- Redundant powerline network.
- Security networks.
The DCB1M power line transceiver is based on the DC-BUS innovative technology for multiplex communication over noisy wires such as vehicle’s DC Powerline at speeds of up to 1.3Mbps. The DCB1M modules form network communication between modules sharing a common DC or AC powerline. The simplicity of its operation makes it an economical sub network for Internet of Things (IoT).
The DCB1M Evaluation Board contains all the required hardware for operation as a modem, such as line protection network, filter and power supply. It enables to quickly establish and evaluate a DC-BUS network. The evaluation board can interface to 10V to 35V DC power line.
The DCB1M EVB has an on board switching power supply for operation between 10V and 35V. The average current consumption is in the range of 80mA. The EVB has 3 LEDs for diagnostics and indication.
The received data signal from the DC line passes through a protection network, input buffer and a passive filter (selectable by a multiplexer) to a comparator. The FPGA receives the digital signal, where it is decoded, processed and transferred to JP1 HDO as a asynchronous or synchronous bit stream according the mode of operation (UART/SPI). This data is connected directly to a host through connector JP1.
On the transmitter side, the host sends data to the FPGA via JP1 HDI pin as an asynchronous UART or synchronous SPI bit stream. The sent data is buffered into packets, modulated and conducted over the DC power line.
- Please Contact Us .
- By money transfer to Yamar's bank account
- Via PayPal by adding 4% PayPal fee.