- measure communication performance
- Full control of internal SIG60 registers
- Allows sending SIG61 commands.
- Compatible with Windows XP and Windows 7, 8 and 10.
- Supplied with two PC-USB interfaces
- Simple to operate GUI
- Evaluating the SIG60/61 DC-BUS technology.
- Testing communication performance over power line.
The DC-BUS PC Test software provides an easy way to evaluate the performance of Yamar’s Power line communication of the SIG60 and SIG61 devices. Using the PC as a host allows the user to set up a DC-BUS system with out the need to write a code. The DC-BUS Test software can be used either to test the DC-BUS communication performance using the SIG60 or SIG61 Evaluation boards (EVB) as the tested devices. Or, it can be used to verify a new assembled board by using an already proved Host.
The test software controls its SIG60 device via the PC, either by a RS232 interface or by a USB interface (The USB interfaces are provided by Yamar).
The program modes of operations are:
- Transmit and receive data in Hex or ASCII formats
- Transmit and receive Test pattern and perform BER measurements
- Set the SIG60 operating parameters
- Command remote SIG61 slave devices (only with the USB-SIG60 interface)
|SIG60 USB Intrface connects the SIG60 EVB to a computer, using the USB port.|
|The DC-line Attenuator is a useful tool for testing battery power-line communication performance.|
- 1 CD, + two PC-USB interfaces $300
- By money transfer to Yamar's bank account
- Via PayPal by adding 4% PayPal fee.