- Attenuation: 0-61 dB.
- Max Operating voltage: 40Volt.
- Max Operating current: 1 Amp.
- Frequency range: 1.5 - 15 MHz.
- Evaluating the power line communication.
- Testing the performance of a new product.
The DC-line Attenuator is a useful tool for testing DC powerline communication between PLC transceivers. The transceivers are connected between the attenuator ports. User selects the attenuation steps of the communication carrier in steps between 0 and 61dB keeping the DC voltage un changed. The Attenuator has two BNC connectors to output the AC signals in both sides of the Attenuator or to inject noise over the power lines.
Using this tool allows testing the communication in extreme attnuation levels in the Lab.
- 1 - 4 US$ 980
- 5+ contact us
- By money transfer to Yamar's bank account
- Via PayPal by adding 4% PayPal fee.